Thursday, August 30, 2012

FLCL


I have wonderful memories of watching this show late at night and doing my best not to get caught by my parents.

With me being out of college, I now have to decide on if I want to go to Gradschool or not (which is a definite yes) and also what I want to go into for study. I've thought back to all of the things that have revolutionized who I am and I always think about films by Fassbinder, art by Frieda Kahlo, and without a doubt, FLCL. All I want to do  in my life is to create something worth staying super late on a school night to watch and reenact that same sensation of a billion bions flowing within you that can either create or destroy universes. Or simply put, I want to make cool things.

"It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool." -Haruko Haruhara

No comments:

Post a Comment