Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Scanner!

 I got my scanner out! Let me explain the picture involving a battered me wearing a sombrero. A week before the graduation ceremony I had the idea about wearing a neon green sombrero instead of the mortar board. After telling my friends about this, one of them gave the idea to make a petition about this. After 52 signatures I talked to a more upper ranking college official (I don't know if there is such a thing, I'm just BSin') and this person said that this would be distracting and could not wear it. I want to say that I went against this person's opinions and wore the sombrero like a total badass, but I would be lying so instead I hotglued a mini sombrero to my mortar board. Take that stuck-up liberal college! 
I survived four years of grueling academic hell.

preview for a zine about my love for kids in the hall.


No comments:

Post a Comment